Objective: Students will create a personal narrative poem.
**Once you get a rough draft completed of your narrative poem, please come and show me.**
**Once you get an approval from me, re-write your poem on a blank piece of paper and decorate, create, color a border around your poem.
Objective: Students will analyze the short story, "typhoid fever" by frank Mccourt.
Objective: Students will use semicolons correctly and purposely.
Objective: students will PREWRITE for their personal narrative writing project.
Ideas for your Narrative writing project
1. a moment of failure or success
2. an encounter that changed your life
3. an experience that showed how we should be careful of what we wish for
4. a significant misunderstanding
5. an account of a difficult decision that you had to make
6. an event that marked a turning point in your life
7. an act of heroism or cowardice
8. a time that you took a stand on an important issue
9. an experience that altered your view of someone
10. an experience that taught you a lesson